So you've been asking for a picture of me, so here you go! To be honest, this picture just makes me look fat, but in person I do actually look pregnant.
I've still been feeling good, a lot less tired than I was during the first trimester. I do notice though that I get more tired faster when I'm doing something...like helping Kev wash the cars. :-)
We've been kicking around some names and we started looking at baby supplies, cribs, car seats, etc. In a few weeks we're going for the big ultrasound where we might be able to find out the gender, and if baby is not shy, then we decided we are going to find out. One of the main reasons we want to find out is because I feel really bad continuing to refer to the baby as a "he/she!" So we'll keep you posted on that!
Yay!!! You look radiant and beautiful! So excited for you guys!! Glad you are feeling well! Miss you! I will add you link to our blog, if you don't mind... then the kulesa/valeich bunch can look at your blog too!
ReplyDelete